Saturday, October 13, 2007

Soccer Season


Well, soccer season is coming to an end tomorrow. This season has been more like watching tackle football than soccer. I've never seen so much kicking, pushing, punching and tackling in soccer before. We definitely had a WILD bunch this year! Dylan played GREAT in his last game and tomorrow we have the Soccer Awards Celebration. Up next, hopefully baseball in the Spring!

3 comments:

John and Brooke said...

So sad we didn't get to catch a game this year! I know Dylan did great!! We will be sure to come for T-Ball!!

Unknown said...

Great picture of Dylan. Didn't know he playes soccor. Alexandra and Katherine both play and play well. A will do competitive soccor in the spring. They did several soccor camps last summer and they improve every year. Their best camp was at U of A. Thanks for doing your blog.
K Savage

KiKi said...

What a handsome grandson I have....Dylan, we are SO proud of you. Keep up the good work! Just remember to always "do your best" :)
I am glad that I got to see you play a game this season....and your team won!!! We love you!
KiKi and Pops