Friday, April 18, 2008

Dylan turns 7!


Can you believe my baby is 7! I can't and it is getting faster by the day. This year, we were so busy with baseball, etc. that I convinced Dylan to just have a few friends spend the night last Saturday night. What was I thinking, right? Three 7-year-old boys running around the house! It was actually a lot of fun. We ordered pizza and had cake and ice cream.


Because we didn't have a "party", we took him to Starcadia on his birthday. It was a lot of fun too. We played putt putt and I must say I killed the competition! Brandon said he was having an off night. Whatever! The boys rode the go karts and Dylan actually is tall enough now to ride the Junior go karts by himself!!! He looked so cute. I wish I had had my camera with me! We also went to Zaxby's to eat. That's what he wanted and Brandon and I were just glad he didn't say McAlister's (that's usually his favorite place to eat).




Also, KiKi and Pops came through here on their way to Atlanta Sunday and we went to eat at Cheddar's. So, Dylan got to celebrate THREE times for his birthday! He was happy!


No comments: