We just got back from the beach and we had such a GREAT time! We stayed at Rosemary Beach and I would recommend it to anyone. It was so nice. We got really lucky by stumbling upon this place online. We will definitely be going back again next year!!! It is a little town in itself and you can ride bikes to just about anything you want to do. We were within walking distance to the beach, several pools, shops and places to eat. The nice thing about it was it is close to Panama City, Seaside and Destin. Although, we enjoyed all there was to do within the community. Every morning, Brandon would walk to Starbucks and get me a Mocha and then bring me a chocolate croissant from Wild Olives. It is the BEST chocolate croissant you will EVER eat! Brandon found his favorite sandwich in the world at Wild Olives too. The kids had so much fun this year playing in the waves and just enjoying the beach. It was definitely a memorable trip. I couldn't include all the photos from our trip, but we got some great pictures!
Will's 6th Birthday
10 years ago



4 comments:
Oh, what fun! Thanks so much for posting those pictures. It really looks like you had a great time.
I loved all the pictures. I looked through them all on Snapfish tonight! I am glad yall had such a great time!!
This is what "family" is all about! This looks like so much fun.The pictures are great!
Glad you all had such a wonderful time...and what a great looking bunch you are!!!
All I can add is "Don't blink"...enjoy them as much as possible, because they grow up way too fast
KiKi
Post a Comment