Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Speeding?

Hello! I know it has been a while, sorry...I've been busy. Anyway, this is sort of a goofy entry, but just had to include it because I thought it was funny! Our next door neighbor is obsessed with people speeding in our neighborhood. (Which, for me, is great because I worry about the kids playing outside). Anyway, he has connections at the police department and they are out here constantly monitoring speeding. One day, the boys were out playing and here comes the police truck to set up a speeding monitor at our next door neighbor's house. They went crazy! They thought it was so cool because they were using it to see how fast they could ride their bikes. THEN.....Brandon got involved. He wanted me to take his picture riding the golf cart past the monitor to see how fast he was going. Do they ever grow up?!?! Ha Ha. See for yourself. I guess you had to be there..it was funny! :)


No comments: