We were so excited we were about to bust! Ever since last Tuesday when Will was born, Sutherlan asked every day if it was time to go see him. The 3 1/2 hour trip seemed more like 5 hours because she asked every ten minutes..Are we there yet?? We were so excited to meet our new nephew and cousin. We went to Birmingham on Sunday and came home on Monday. I have to say....He is ABSOLUTELY precious!!! I forget what it is like to hold a newborn. It sort of gives you "baby fever", but not quite enough to do it all over again. We can enjoy our nephew/cousin! I hate that we don't live closer because I know he is going to change so much in the next few weeks and months. Thank goodness Aunt B does a GREAT job at updating her blog!!! :) We look forward to seeing all the pictures that I know she will take. I think she said she was on picture 149 or so. Keep them coming!! We love you and miss you already!!!!
1 comment:
KiKi and Pops wish you lived closer too....maybe some day!!
Thank goodness for all this technology we have :)
love you guys!
Post a Comment