Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday, Sissy!!


Can you believe my baby is 4? Well, apparently she can't either. While giving her a bath Friday night, we were talking about her upcoming birthday and she said, "Am I 4?" I said, "Not yet, but you will be tomorrow". She then said, "I don't think that's such a good idea". I asked her why not and she said, "I like being 3". Then she thought about it a minute and said, "Will I be bigger when I'm 4?" and I said, "Yes" and she said, "Okay, I like being 4". She is getting so big and her vocabulary is just about to crack me up!! She is really getting to be such a "BIG GIRL" and she is so much fun to be around. She is becoming quite the little shopper too.

For her birthday, we went out to dinner on Friday night with our neighbors and had "Hello Kitty" cake. Then on Saturday, we had another birthday party to go to, but we had to celebrate her birthday with her again! After dinner Saturday night, we had cupcakes and sang "Happy Birthday" to her again and she opened her presents.

Happy 4th Birthday, Sugarbug!! We love you!!
Mommy, Daddy and Bobo





Sutherlan with Bailey



She got a wooden pizza for her kitchen from Bobo and a baby that crawls from Mommy and Daddy!



Here she is with Hudson, her other boyfriend, at his birthday party. Aren't they cute?



Singing "Happy Birthday" again after dinner on Saturday night.

2 comments:

John and Brooke said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! I can't believe you are already 4!! Your vocabulary cracks me up too!! :) Will sends a kiss. hope to see you soon!!!

KiKi said...

Happy Birthday, cutie pie!!! Pops and I love you very much and hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!
Kiki