The first full day we were there, we headed over to the new Bass Pro Shop in Leeds to check it out. We thought it would be a good way to get out and do a little shopping without boring Dylan to death!! Plus, they have lots of things for the kids to do there.

I think this is Sutherlan's favorite part of Bass Pro Shop. She loves watching the fish. They couldn't get over this big one!

This is definitely Dylan's favorite part of Bass Pro Shop. He got to drive in a NASCAR simulator! I thought he did a great job!! Sutherlan rode shotgun for this one..she's so little you can't see her in there. I think he came in 24th.
We went out to dinner with Andrea and the kids to see them since her kids had their Spring Break the week before we did, so they had school the next day!


We went to visit my grandmother on Thursday and my Aunt Sandra came over to see us. It was so good to see them both! I don't get to see them as often as I would like!

Dylan took this picture of all the "girls".

Brandon came down on Friday and met up with us to head over to Kiki and Pop's new house!!! It is so beautiful..we loved it! We got to see Aunt B, Uncle John and Will while we were there. The kids loved the goldfish in Kiki's backyard and going to the park with Will.



No comments:
Post a Comment