Dylan had his class party last Thursday and, of course, Sutherlan and I were there! It was a lot of fun!! I made goody bags for the kids (beach buckets with bubbles, sidewalk chalk, play dough and ring pops). We had pizza, chips, cupcakes and Sprite. The last few days of school were basically "Fun Days" for the kids and they all had a blast. Dylan even took his PSP to school the last day. We had a wonderful year and we had the best teacher anyone could hope for, so THANK YOU Mrs. Davis!! I can't believe my baby is a third-grader now!!!
Here are some pictures from our party:




Mrs. Davis gave each student some pictures she had taken before the Music Explosion program on the last day of school. I just love the group picture of his class before the program.

2 comments:
Whaaaaa!!! I WANT to be a room mom!!
You are the coolest Tessa!!
The cool Mom...Room Mom!!
I always wanted my mom to be room mom when I was in school.
Maybe next year I'll know enough Portuguese to be my kids room mom...we'll see!
You look beautiful!!
Enjoy the summer!!
Tessa I too enjoyed being room mom...it was so much fun, and I know Dylan and Sutherlan both enjoy it too!!!
You do look beautiful with that handsome "3rd grader" !!
love ya, Kiki
Post a Comment