Dylan had his team party for the Cubs. They ended up finishing 1st in their division, but, unfortunately, lost their first playoff game. Here are a few pictures from his party.



As you can see, it was a swim party and the boys had a blast!! This season was so much fun and we were lucky enough again this year to get on such a GREAT team!! We had a great season...only losing one game the entire season until the playoffs.
And what would summer be without some junk food!! The best part of summer is being lazy, eating whatever and sleeping late! Sutherlan wanted to help me make brownies...yum yum!


We've been able to go to several Braves games this summer and hopefully we will get to go to some more before the summer is over.




Also, June 8 - June 12, Dylan went to Vacation Bible School with his friend, Chet. He really had a great time! He complained a little about getting up early in the morning during summer...What?!?!, but once he got there he had so much fun! The theme for VBS was Totally Out of Control. It was themed around NASCAR and they learned about Self-Control. I can't wait until next year when Sutherlan can attend! When we went to pick Dylan up each day, they would be singing songs and she had so much fun just in the little bit of time we were there. I know she is going to LOVE it!!
We have had a fun-filled summer so far and looking forward to more activities to come!!!
2 comments:
Yall have been busy!! I can't wait to see pictures of the beach :) I heard yall had a great time and I am so glad. I can't believe how big Sutherlan looks in the cooking pictures. We are really trying to be brave and make a trip to visit yall. Will is getting better in the car!!
WOW!!!! It makes me tired just reading it!!! :) Sounds like you guys are busy little bees, but having so much fun! Think you have a few days "grandma" can come for a visit? Love all of you and miss you so much.
Kiki
Post a Comment