![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
We went to Rosemary Beach again this year and if you have not gone....you have to go! We absolutely love it there!! The whole town is so family friendly and the kids had so much fun. They have lots of activities for the kids including "Movie Night" on the lawn. There is the Sugar Shack where you can get ice cream and candy from "back in the day". They also have different activities you can participate in. You can rent bikes or just hang out on the beach all day.
The first day we arrived, the West Indies Market was going on and I found Sutherlan some cute dresses and some handmade jewelry. Talk about wonderful places to eat too...this year, we discovered George's and Paradis along with some of our favorites from last year...Wild Olives, Cowgirl Kitchen and Summer Kitchen. We drove over to Panama City to play miniature golf one night and ate dinner at The Back Porch at Pier Park. We drove to Destin one night to have our picture taken on the beach (That was my Mother's Day present - we should get those back in a couple of weeks..Can't Wait!!) While in Destin, we ate at Fudpucker's. The kids love to eat there because you can feed the alligators and have your picture taken with one. We had such a GREAT time! By the end of the week, we were all exhausted. We hated to leave, but happy to be coming home. Until next year.....

3 comments:
I LOVED THE SLIDE SHOW!!!!! What great pictures....looks like you guys had a ball. Glad you guys are back home safely...can't wait to see you again!
love, Kiki
These are so good!!! Definitely got lots of "framable" pictures...Love the backs of Dylan and Sutherlan sitting on the beach. Too cute!!!
What fun! I miss those sandy white beaches...they're dark and rocky here....still beautiful, just pretty in a different way.
I'm glad you guys had a great time!
I just returned from Madrid, Spain where I spent a few days with a friend. I have pictures on my blog.
Hope you're enjoying the summer. We are, but we're battling sickness right now. When it hits my house, it always takes a while to leave because it goes through all of the kids before leaving and sometimes mom and dad too....yuck!
Have a great weekend!
Nina
Post a Comment