
We are so excited!! Dylan finally lost his first tooth. All of his friends have already lost most of their baby teeth and have the permanent ones in place. I was getting concerned and when we went for our six-month check-up to have our teeth cleaned about a month ago I asked about his teeth. I was assured that if he got his teeth late (which he did..he was 13-months-old before he got his first tooth) that he would be late loosing them. In fact, she said that his two bottom teeth were already starting to get loose. She said they weren't quite ready, but it wouldn't be long. Sure enough, one of them had gotten really loose and Dylan was constantly playing with it and wiggling it. Lately, it had gotten painful to eat and last night he went into the bathroom and when he came out he was holding his tooth. At first, I think he was a little shocked because he started tasting blood and then started crying. I told him it was fine and that it might be a little sore. I had him rinse with a little salt water and after a few minutes, he said it didn't hurt anymore.
The tooth fairy came and left him $5 dollars. Lucky for him, Daddy and I let him keep his tooth fairy money and not put it toward the money he owes us for the window!! :)
1 comment:
Dylan you look so handsome!!!
"ToothfairyKiki" will get some money on it's way to you!
love ya buddy....thanks for the call today :)
Post a Comment