Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 4th

I'm a little late posting about the 4th, but I just haven't had time to sit down and do it! We had a wonderful 4th of July. We went to the lake with some friends of ours and then went to a block party around the corner from where we live. It was a lot of fun. The host for the party, Kevin, is a DJ here in town and so he brought out the karaoke machine! The kids had a blast singing songs. I wish I had video of Sutherlan singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" for everyone. Of course, Dylan had to get up there and sing "I like Big Butts and I Cannot Lie"...this is Brandon's child, right??? At least that's what I told the man standing next to me who said, "Who's child is that?" Of course he was laughing hysterically and said he loved it and hoped one day when he had kids that they would do something like that. Here are a few pictures.....



Sutherlan, Hudson and Bailey at the lake.



Brandon and Dylan singing karaoke.



Sutherlan with her sparkler. She loves those things!

Even though we missed seeing our families on the Fourth, it was nice to hang out with good friends!

2 comments:

John and Brooke said...

We missed yall too but I am so glad you had so much fun at the lake. I miss going to the lake! See you next weekend-we can't wait!

KiKi said...

We missed you guys, but sounds like you had a wonderful 4th!! We love you and can't wait to see all of you....would love to have heard the kids sing!!

Kiki