The kids and I went home this past week to visit family and friends before school starts back on August 6! We had a wonderful time seeing everyone. It always goes by so fast while we are there. It seems like we don't have time to do all the things we want to do. It certainly didn't feel like we were there for a week!! We tried to squeeze as much into the week as we could including a little shopping, a small party with family and friends, going to the zoo and then heading over to Tim and Kathy's for Will's Baptism. Brandon drove over on Friday to meet us for the weekend. Every time I see Will I am amazed at how big he has gotten and it reminds me how fast time flies by.....he is already six months old!!! He absolutely melts my heart every time I see him! It was so much fun to see my niece and both of my nephews!! They are all getting so big! Thank you to everyone for such a wonderful week! We love you and miss you all!!!

Dylan and Jason Boyd (Jodi's grandson)

I was brave enough to let Dylan try out Jason's dirt bike around Nana and Papa's front yard. Needless to say, he loved it and is now asking for a dirt bike. What was I thinking???

Back Row: Me, Aunt Sandra, Charlotte, Jodi, Mom and Maw Maw
Bottom Row: Lexy, Amber, Aunt Andi, Sutherlan and Chappel






Fun at the zoo! It's one of our favorite things to do when we go home.
2 comments:
Wow! School starts back that soon???
It doesn't start back til the middle of September over here.
What were all of you doing with your sundresses and hats? You guys were so cute!!
We enjoyed your visit too...except that it just wasn't long enough.
love you all very much
kiki
Post a Comment