Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cardinals vs. White Soxs

We had another tournament game last night at 6:45 pm. We won with a score of 18-17! Again, it was an exciting game and very close. We went into overtime or extra innings, so the game went into the 7th inning. The game was tied at 15-15 at the end of the 5th inning and we had to play extra innings to break the tie because of it being a tournament game. I screamed so much last night that I think I strained my throat and it is killing me this morning! We have the last tournament game tonight at 6:00 pm. This is the last game of the tournament, so it is for the Championship!!!! GO CARDINALS!!!!

1 comment:

John and Brooke said...

AH when are you going to post if yall won the championship game??? I am dying to know!