I just had to share this with everyone because there is this new place that just opened here in Macon called Macon Diner. Dylan calls it Macon Dinner. Well, we wanted to check it out, so we ate dinner there the other night before Dylan's baseball game. The food was okay. I had a Club sandwich (tasted like any Club sandwich), Brandon had some breakfast food and the kids had spaghetti. They loved their spaghetti. Their menu is very diverse, so I'm hoping next time I can experiment more and get something a little different. Anyway, as we were leaving the cashier asked if she could give the kids a cookie. Of course, I said, "sure". She proceeded to hand me TWO of these cookies! Yes, your looking at this picture right.....that is the center console of the car. I just had to take a picture. I don't think I have EVER seen a cookie that big before! You can get them with chocolate chips, sprinkles, Reese's cups, etc. You have to see the cakes too!
1 comment:
Now that's my kind of cookie!--For those of us on diets we could say..... "But I only had one!!"
Post a Comment