Friday, August 15, 2008

First Day of School


Dylan's first day of school was August 7. I can't believe my baby is in the 2nd grade!! I started this tradition (I guess you could say) of taking his picture in the driveway before he goes off to school. I'm sure he will not want to do this in a couple of years, but I'm going to do it as long as I can get him to stand for me and pose. He doesn't exactly looked thrilled about it this year, but there are some things a mother just needs to do, right??? I thought I would post the previous years along with this years just for fun.....
















Kindergarten and First Grade

2 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

Oh my...he is just "too cool" now. You can tell he has that "I'm too cool for this" attitude. Your baby is growing up Tessa....but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that...we, as mothers see it everyday, huh??

KiKi said...

What a handsome 2nd grader!!!!
Oh my gosh, he is just growing up too fast!
Please continue to take the pictures so Pops can keep putting them in his frame by his bed...and when Sissy starts school, we'll do the same with hers. Miss you guys!
love ya, KiKi