
Brandon and I celebrated our 11-year Anniversary on August 9. As a surprise, Brandon planned a trip to New Orleans for a long weekend getaway. It was so sweet and a lot of fun. One of the reasons he chose New Orleans is because I took Brandon to New Orleans for the first time back in 1995 to his first Saints game. He had been a Saints fan for a long time, but had never been to a game or to New Orleans. So you could say, it is "our place". Since then, we have been MANY MANY times, but I have not been back since I had Dylan. The last time I went to New Orleans was to a Saints playoff game when I was pregnant with Dylan. We had so much fun browsing the shops, going to the French Market and even took the Trolley up to the Garden District, which we had never done before. We even visited the hotel where we stayed back then. It was like "Going Back". So, thank you Brandon for taking me back to "our place" and it has been the best 11 years of my life (really 13) and I love you more today than I did back then. You will always be my "sweetums"!

This picture was taken in the courtyard of the hotel where we stayed back in 1995. That was us "back then" and me now. We couldn't find anyone to take our picture together.

This picture was taken in the courtyard of Pat O's in 1995 and now. Don't we still look 21? Ha Ha
4 comments:
I am CRACKING UP at the blast from the past!!!! What was Brandon thinking with that hair...well I guess back then that was the hairstyle of all the boys on 90210 so maybe it was cool....
I'm with Brooke....that hair style is halarious, Brandon!! And those sun glasses....oh my....but Tessa, you were beautiful as always....
That was so sweet, Tessa....
Brooke obviously hasn't seen any of her dad's pictures from way back when if she thinks Brandon's hairstyle is funky!
And yes, you two do still look 21!!
love you guys and glad you had a great 11th anniversary weekend.
KiKi
Happy anniversary. It sounds like you had a great time. I'm so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment