

Football season has officially started in the Webb household! Dylan had his first practice last night, Thursday. He was so excited!! He couldn't wait to get to practice and he was even more excited when he found out that Brandon was going to assist the coach this season. They are going to have 4-5 practices before games start. Each team is going to come up with a name, which we haven't done yet. I will keep you posted.... Check back later for updates!

They have a fenced in playground right beside the practice field, so it works out great! Sutherlan can play while Dylan is practicing and there are lots of kids for her to play with.
1 comment:
Dylan's got his "game face" on. I want to say he looks adorable, but I know he wouldn't like that, so I'm going to say he looks TOUGH!!
Can't wait to see him play...and maybe Sissy and I can get some play time in on the playground.
I sure miss those kids!!! They're growing up too fast :(
Post a Comment