It's that time of year again, Halloween! One of my favorite holidays. I love Halloween because it is so much fun to dress up and see all the little kids trick-or-treating. Ever since we moved here, I have been wanting to have a party or some kind of get together. I thought it would be fun to invite some neighbors over and have a party. So, we did and it was a lot of fun. We got together with our neighbors across the street and we had the party at her house and had the babysitter watch our kids at my house. The food turned out great and some of the costumes were very original. We even gave out awards for BEST COSTUME (which Brandon won) along with some other awards.

Rebecca and I went as flappers because the guys had their minds made up on their costumes from the beginning...they wanted something funny!

Here are John and Brandon as Dwight from "The Office" and Jackie Moon.

Here are some of my favorite costumes from the night, Greg and Tara, as a Pirate and his "Booty". How cute is that!

Here is some of the food we had. The recipes turned out so cute!!

I had to include this one because this is Brandon just being goofy! He LOVED his Jackie Moon costume!!
2 comments:
Yall are freakin hilarious!!! The party looked really cute-loved the food and decorations!
You guys are too much fun!!! Looks like you all had a great party. I would love to have the recipes.
And Brandon, what can I say about that outfit!!! You're the BEST!!!
Tessa, I loved your costume too...
You all have a Happy Halloween Friday and be sure to post pictures of the kids in their costumes! love you!
Post a Comment