Brandon's sister, Brooke, is having a baby in January. Her due date is January 14, but we'll see, right Aunt B? Sutherlan was so excited about going to her shower. She kept saying, "Will I get to see Baby Will today?" I had to tell her a million times that this was a party for Baby Will to get presents. Then she was excited to help open them! Aunt B was so sweet to let her "help" because she definitely kept things moving...she was rushing Aunt B to open them. She would hand her one before she even got the one she was holding open. Thank you Aunt B for letting her "help" you and I know she will love "helping" you when Baby Will gets here.

Sutherlan "helping" Aunt B with the presents. Now we know what Christmas is going to be like.

Sutherlan likes to take pictures and this is what she took at the end of the shower. I thought she did a good job!! She might be a photographer one day.
1 comment:
I could not have asked for a better helper!! I loved having yall there. The picture that she took of John is hysterical. Really says it all about his personality :)
Post a Comment