Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dylan's Class Party


Dylan's class party was the Friday he got out of school for Winter Break. It was a lot of fun. We had cupcakes, pretzels and watched a movie. I'm the Room Mom and so I'm there for his parties and so I took these pictures from the party.

Here is Mrs. Davis opening her present from the class. We got her a gift card for $50 to Bonefish Grill.



The kids were so sweet..they got me this present, which I LOVE!! It will remind me of being Room Mom for Mrs. Davis' class and also the names of each student. I go to the school every Wednesday to help Mrs. Davis and so I've gotten to know the students and they have gotten to know me and Sutherlan very well. They love our visits and are all so sweet! They still call Sutherlan "Dylan's little sister", but she loves it and will answer to just about anything...mostly Sissy because that's what everyone calls her when they don't call her Dylan's little sister.

1 comment:

Nina in Portugal said...

My...my have you've been busy...lot's of outings and lots of pictures.....you did like 85 posts right in a row!! I don't have time to read through them all right now, cause we're headed out the door to see if Portugal does "after Christmas sales"!! We sure hope so!!

Until later...Ate Logo!!

Nina