
We finally got our tree up and decorated when we got home from Birmingham after Thanksgiving. It took me several hours to get the tree up and then the kids wanted to help me put the ornaments on the tree. Anyone that has seen my tree knows that I have LOTS of Hallmark ornaments that I am very particular about. Of course, the kids attacked the box the minute I opened it and so I went crazy!! But, I know it is supposed to be "fun" and so I let them help me. I just asked that they let me get the ornaments out of the boxes. It was actually lots of fun to see them get so excited about putting ornaments on a tree. We even listened to Christmas music while we were decorating the tree.

They were so excited about the tree when it was finally done! Then, about a day later the lights went out at the top of the tree....Does this sound like anybody else's luck??? I guess it serves me right for being so crazy about my ornaments!! Luckily, I was able to "fix" the lights. It doesn't look exactly the way it did before, but it will get us through Christmas. It is a reminder that you should cherish these moments with your kids while you have them because they won't last long...They are already growing up faster than I would like them too!!!!
1 comment:
Your tree is beautiful and so are the cute little people in front of it!!
My ornaments basically melted....so don't worry about your light problem. At least you don't have dough-y dripp-y painted ornaments!! YUCK!! See my blog for info!!
Post a Comment