Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

Preparing for Santa.....

We watched the tracker, we made cupcakes and cookies and we fed the reindeer. We're ready!



Sutherlan had to try out her new cupcake maker. She said she is going to make cupcakes for everyone!



If anyone read our previous post about "Donuts with Santa", Santa gave us Reindeer food to throw out in the front yard so that Santa's Reindeer could find their way. The mix included oats, sunflower seeds and glitter to "light the way".



We made sugar cookies. Yes, they were pre-cut, but the kids iced them and decorated them with sprinkles. I think Santa liked them! He even left us a note.

So, Was it the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER??? I bet the kids would say, YES, YES, YES!!

2 comments:

John and Brooke said...

It looks like the best Christmas ever!!! That mustang is awesome and Dylan looks like he could play pro football now with all his gear :) So glad Santa didn't disappoint this year...then again he never does!

KiKi said...

Dylan and Sutherlan, glad to see Santa was good to both of you!!!
Looks like you got some very neat gifts.....Sissy, it's not fair....
you got a convertible before I did!!! Will you take me for a ride in it? Just teasing...I'm too big!
You sure look cute in it though. Dylan I LOVE the ALABAMA football field!! Can't wait to see all of your gifts from Santa! Love ya, Kiki