Thursday, December 11, 2008

Food, Fun & Family

Yes, I'm just now posting about Thanksgiving! I've been so busy lately that I just haven't had time to sit down and post!! We went home for Thanksgiving and was with Brandon's family on Thursday and celebrated with my family on Friday. We had so much good food!! I got so many great pictures that I just have to post more than usual.



This was over at Donna and Hunter's house (Brandon's cousin). You can see...we had LOTS of kids and LOTS of great food!!



It was also Brandon and Christy Savage's birthday. They had them this AWESOME Alabama birthday cake made! Dylan loved it because it was Alabama Football!! Happy "34th" Birthday again, Daddy....We love you!!



I thought this was a sweet picture of the kids with EE (their great-grandmother).



While we had everyone dressed nice, we took some family pictures hoping to catch a good one for our Christmas card. We got some really good ones. Both kids were smiling!!! Also, we have never had a Christmas card with our whole family on it before..imagine that!



Isn't this just the sweetest picture?! She is getting so big :(

We then headed over to my Mom and Dad's. I think I went picture crazy this year! I just wanted to capture everything!



Here I am with Andrea and Mom. I swear Andrea is getting younger while I'm getting older! I'm supposed to be the baby!! ha ha



Chandler, Amber and Jada
Can you believe these are my nieces and nephew!! They are as big as me now.



This is us after eating a big meal....Don't we look happy??



Me, Dad and Andrea

We had such a great time visiting with everyone! I got a LOT more pictures, but can't possibly post them all.

No comments: